A spotless commercial kitchen is extremely important for health & safety reasons. With regular maintenance, commercial cleaning does not have to be a particularly difficult or time-consuming task.
The best approach to professionally cleaning a commercial kitchen is to divide the job into a series of smaller tasks.
Here are some basic tips on how to professionally clean hard surfaces, non-carpeted floors, and bins.
Cleaning Hard Surfaces
- Set any storage items to the side.
- Remove loose debris from the surface, and discard into a bin.
- Holding the bottle about eight to 12 inches away from the surface to avoid over-spray, spray cleaner onto the area to be cleaned.
Cleaning Non-Carpet Flooring
- Sweep the floor first.
- Mop the floor with a hot soapy-water solution.
- Mop the floor a second time with a fresh bucket of plain hot water to clean up any excess soap.
Cleaning Out Bins
- Remove the bin bag from each bin.
- Make sure no liquid drips onto the floor, dispose of the bin bags properly, recycling if possible.
- Using a cleaning solution, scrub the containers both on the inside and on the outside with a non-food contact brush or scouring pad.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty the dirty water.
- Allow the containers to air-dry.
- Place new bin bags in the containers.
- Place containers back into their proper locations.
if you need help with your commercial cleaning then please contact us we will be delighted to give you a quote