This sunny bank holiday weather has got us in the mood for summer so here are 5 tips to get your house ready for the summer.
- Get Rid Of Clutter – Not only does it get in the way and make the place look messy, it makes cleaning your space to longer. Clear it out and enjoy the sun
- What out for Mold – Sudden temperature changes and warmer weather, its perfect time for mold and mildew to grow. Spend some extra time cleaning out those typical mold growing areas.
- Citrus based cleaning wipes – Invest in some anti-vac citrus cleaning wipes! Super quick and easy to use and the perfect solution for children finger prints.
- Clean the windows – The sun shining is going to highlight any dirt on your windows. Give them a good clean and opening up the windows and let the fresh air into your home.
- Prep the bbq – British summers are made for bbq food in the garden, don’t get caught out. Heat up your BBQ and then turn it off but clean the grill using a wire brush whilst its still warm it will be so much easier to clean.